Sunday, August 15, 2010

Because I'm lazy and guilty.

Three names I go by:
1. Sara.
2. Sarafina.
3. Surahh.

Three jobs I’ve had:
1. Waitress.
2. House sitter.
3. Garden Care Taker.

Three places I’ve lived:
1. Taylor, MI.
2. Riverview, MI.
3. Stormalong Harbor.

Three favourite drinks:
1. Arizona Green Tea with Apple.
2. Arizona Southern Style Sweet Tea.
3. Vanilla Silk.

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Anthony Bourdain’s No Reservations.
2. Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
3. Flapjack.

Three places I’ve been recently:
1. Chopstick Inn.
2. Band Camp.
3. Right here.

Three places I’d like to visit:
1. China. All of it.
2. The Philippines.
3. Rwanda.

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Lizzie McGuire.
2. The Powerpuff Girls.
3. Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Three favorite dishes:
1. Honey Walnut Chicken.
2. Tamales.
3. Dried Mango.

Three make-up products I cannot live without:
1. Eye liner.
2. Chap-stick.
3. Shimmer powder.

Three things I’m looking forward to:
1. Shopping for school supplies.
2. Making new friends.
3. Homecoming.

Three superpowers I wish I had:
1. Immortality.
2. Magic.
3. Did I mention that I’m Lord Voldemort?

Three places I love to shop:
1. Delias.
2. Kohl’s.
3. Borders.

Three pets you have/had and their names:
1. Isengard, my kitty.
2. Morgan Freeman, my gold fish.
3. Forrest Daniel Gump, my turtle.

Three bands/artists I’d want to see on a festival line-up:
1. Lady Gaga.
2. Ben Folds.
3. The Lonely Island.

Three favourite comfort foods:
1. Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Bars.
2. Doritos.
3. Anything with melted cheese.

Three songs currently on rotation:
1. “Don’t Unplug Me.” by All Caps.
2. “King of Anything.” by Sara Bareilles.
3. “Sunshine on My Window.” by Spiderbait.

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap, you're alive!

    P.S. Bubbles, Blossoms, or Buttercup?
    P.P.S. China will not disappoint you!

    ReplyDelete